We’re excited to be hosting the Earlsfield Gin Festival on the 30th March – from 5pm until late.
This is a Free Event featuring Small Gin Makers, the focus is on South London Gins but we’ll also be inviting Distillers from further afield.
You’ll get to Meet the Makers and enjoy Free Tasters from 5-9pm. We’ll also be serving G&Ts featuring all of the Gins, plus there will be Gin Cocktails, and the Bar will be open until Midnight. You’ll also be able to order food.
We’re running the Mini-Festival with Gin Blogger Sarah Bryant and she will also be hosting a Gin making Masterclass on the night.
The following have confirmed,
- Graveney Gin (Tooting)
- Renegade Gin (Battersea)
- Campfire Gin (Hertfordshire)
- Cabby’s Gin (East London)
- Dodd’s/Kew Organic Gin (London Bridge)
- Duck & Crutch Gin (Kensington)
- Bloody Bens (our very own Gin, made in our Earlsfield Canteen)
- Sekforde Drinks – Botanical Mixers
- Earlsfield’s First Gin Festival
- 30th March from 5pm
- Ben’s Canteen, 422 Garratt Lane, SW18 4HW
- Free Entry
And, the details are even better as the exhibitors will be bringing more of their portfolio on the night,
- Doghouse Distillery, as well as their Renegade Gin, will have a Damson Gin and their Baller Vodka.
- Puddingstone will have their London Dry, Navy Strength and Cask Aged.
- Cabby’s will bring his award winning Rum alongside his Gin.
- Dodd’s will also bring their Old Tom and their Kew Explorer to go alongside their Kew.
- Duck & Crutch will also bring their Navy Strength along with them.
- Sekforde will be showing off 3 of their Low Sugar Mixers – all made with natural ingredients.