This Easter, at Ben’s Canteen Earlsfield, we’ve teamed up with the amazing Impossible Events to bring you live entertainment as well as Brunch, Bottomless Bubbles, Roasts and Dinner, and plenty of Bloody Bens Gin (which we distill in the Earlsfield Canteen).
- Bottomless Bubbles – Saved By The 90s. 4-6pm
- Impossible Events will be bringing their Saved By The 90s live set to make Bottomless Bubbles even more fun.
- Live performances
- TV theme tune quizzes
- Newspaper headline caption competitions
- Boy v Girl Band dance-offs and singsongs
- Plus fab nostalgic 90s prizes
This costs £25pp and includes 2 hours of Bottomless Bubbles and includes Food. Click here to book in online or call 02089440452. Booking recommended.
- Brunch from 9am
- Bottomless Bubbles: 4-6pm (£25pp)
- Dinner and Gin – did you know that we over 60 Gins and that we make distill our very own Gin onsite too?
- Bruch from 9am.
- Sunday Roast – in Earlsfield, as well as doing Brunch, we offer a Sunday Roast and of course we’re doing an Easter one too.
- Roast Lamb, Beef, Chicken and a Veggie/Vegan option too.
- We’ll be open for Bank Holiday Sunday Drinks and Dinner.
- In Earlsfield, we don’t normally open until 5pm on Mondays (5pm Mon-Thu and from 9am Fri-Sun) but we’ll be open from 9am for Recovery Brunches and those of you looking for a treat on your day off.